Event Date: The 2021 Devil’s Slide Ride event has been canceled
Event Distances: 101 miles, 100k, and 40 miles
Event Location: Pacifica Community Center, Pacifica
Start Times: 6:30 a.m. for the 101-miler and 100k; 7:30 a.m. for the 40-miler.
Aid Stations: Close at 5:00 p.m.
- Pre-event coffee and snacks
- Route maps and cue sheets
- Full race support
- Fully stocked aid stations
- A swag bag
- Water bottle
- Free post-event lunch
The Event Benefits
Partners & Advocates for Remarkable Children & Adults (PARCA), a local nonprofit whose programs help people with developmental disabilities lead more satisfying and independent lives.
Pets: Sorry. No dogs or pets are allowed at the Pacifica Community Center.
- All participants must complete an Accident Waiver and Release of Liability.
- If you’re signing up someone under 18, the Accident Waiver and Release of Liability form needs to be signed by a parent or legal guardian at check in. By signing the form, your parent or guardian certifies that you have sufficient training and experience to participate in the vent you are registering for.
- Sorry, no refunds. You are generously supporting PARCA with your donation.
Safety & Courtesy on the Rides
- You must wear a helmet at all times when riding.
- It’s the responsibility of every rider to bring a bicycle that is in safe working condition. Both you and your bike should be in good shape and ready to ride.
- Make sure to carry a spare tube or patch kit, pump, tools, water bottle, telephone, money, medical insurance I.D. and necessary medications, such as inhalers and the like.
- Obey all traffic laws, road signs and signals.
- Ride single file in traffic whenever possible and use designated bike lanes. Be alert for overtaking vehicles.
- Please take care not to disrupt the lives of those who live along the routes. Make sure to keep your volume low when passing through residential areas.
- Stay well-hydrated.
- The Devil’s Slide Ride is a smoke-free event. No smoking is allowed on the courses, aid stations or at the Community Center.
- You’re expected to discard all trash, recyclables and compost in the designated bins at the event and aid stations or in public trash receptacles along the route.