EARLY PACKET PICK-UP, RIDE DAY DETAILS, START TIMES, PARKING
Early Packet Pick-Up Details
EARLY PACKET PICK-UP WILL BE AVAILABLE AT SAN FRANCISCO-BRYANT STREET, SUNNYVALE, AND REDWOOD CITY SPORTS BASEMENT LOCATIONS! Plus Get a 20% Discount Off All In-Store Purchases While You’re There!
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsor, Sports Basement, you’ll be able to pick-up your registration packet early at any one of the three Sports Basement locations shown below. PLEASE NOTE THE SCHEDULED DATE FOR EACH LOCATION!
SAN FRANCISCO-BRYANT STREET THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 2019 5PM-7:30PM
REDWOOD CITY FRIDAY, JUNE 7, 2019 5PM-7:30PM
SUNNYVALE FRIDAY, JUNE 7, 2019 5PM-7:30PM
HOW EARLY PACKET PICK-UP WORKS…
Anyone who has already registered online may go to one of Sports Basement locations above on the location’s scheduled Early Packet Pick-up date to check-in and pick-up your registration packet in advance.
- While you’re there, you’ll get a 20% DISCOUNT ON IN-STORE PURCHASES.
- You may also pick-up registration packets for other members of your group as long as they have previously registered online.
- If you miss the online registration deadline of 12 NOON PDT, Friday, June 7, you can avoid higher day-of-event registration fees by dropping by one of the three Sports Basement Early Packet Pick-up location open on Friday evening, June 7th. We’ll get you signed up and checked in with one quick transaction.
- Please note that while you cannot register for another adult, you may register for a minor if you are their legal guardian.
We strongly urge you to take advantage of Early Packet Pick-Up, then all that’s left for you to do on the morning of Saturday, June 8th is SHOW UP and RIDE!
We work with law enforcement and government agencies to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our participants as we try to keep any inconvenience to motorists, other cyclists and the residents of our host communities to a minimum. Our start times are chosen accordingly.
|START TIMES FOR ROAD RIDES|
|Century From Hell||6:30 AM*|
|Merciless Metric Century||6:30 AM*|
|Fiendish Fortymile||7:30 AM*|
* Please note that the cutoff time for all cycling courses is 5:00 PM. Past this time, SAG vehicles will begin picking up course markers and aid stations will shut down.
Before you Check In…
Morning of Event Check-In
We HIGHLY encourage you to pickup your registration packets prior to event day at one of the three Sports Basement locations indicated above, but if you can’t, we then ask that you plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your designated start time for all events. This ensures that you have enough time to check in, grab some snacks, and coordinate with your companions, so that you’re relaxed and ready to start on time.
All rides start and finish at the Pacifica Community Center located at 540 Crespi Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044, just off of Highway 1.
FREE parking will be available at the following locations:
- The Pacifica Community Center (540 Crespi Drive)
- Cabrillo Elementary School (601 Crespi Drive). Attendants on-site.
- Curbside on Crespi Drive*
If you park on one of the residential streets near the Community Center, we ask you to please be mindful of neighboring homes and businesses, and park only in the designated areas.
When your ride is over, you need to check-out, so that we can make sure that you’ve returned safely and are off the course. If you opt to leave before finishing your route, we ask that you please text or call the SAG Hotline Number printed on your cue sheet to let us know, so that we don’t send a SAG team out looking for you. (As always, in the event of a serious medical emergency, please contact 9-1-1 immediately.)
- Please note that the check-out location is in the same location where you checked in.
- After finishing your ride, you’ll receive:
- Your official 2019 Devil’s Slide Ride swag bag.
- A delicious lunch, courtesy of our generous event partners, served in the Main Dining Room.
Following the ride, you’re invited to celebrate the day’s success with a delicious and filling meal courtesy of several generous partners. Tasty, nutritious organic vegetarian options will be also available.
PARCA thanks our founding partner, Mazzetti’s Bakery, and other local businesses, including Connoisseur Coffee Company and Roxie’s Food Center for providing breads, pastries, deli meats, cheeses, salad, pastries, coffee and other delectable treats.